Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My New Living Room (Furniture)

So, 2 Friday's ago I had the day off.  It was a teacher's in-service day so just the teacher's had to go to work.  I went to Moses Lake and met Jodi at Furniture West.  I purchased this lovely love seat and couch.  It had quite the travel experience getting to my home but thankfully, it got here!
Last Saturday I drove back to Moses Lake and picked up the 2 end tables and the sofa table.
I am now thrilled with the way the front room looks and feels.  Before with my big sofa, it felt
tight, cramped, and very long.  Now with not so bulky furniture it feels spacious and bigger.
 
 


 
I also bought a chair I was going to put in the living room but decided against it.  I put it in the kitchen corner instead.  It definitely wasn't a "Kyle" chair so I left the other one in the living room so he has a tv chair still.  So kind of me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment